November 1, 2022 – December 5, 2022 Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis for a reserve pool. Applications in the reserve pool may then be reviewed in the order in which they were received until the position is filled.
25-30 hours per week
Consultant Position $30 – $42 hr
The Assistant Director will work closely with the Executive Director and the ISMETA Board in a leadership and program execution role. This individual will provide support to and coordinate programs and activities of ISMETA to assure that objectives are attained, plans fulfilled, and ISMETA member needs are met. This individual will maintain effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders that advance the interests of ISMETA. In close partnership with the Executive Director, they will achieve forward-looking programming and constructive growth of the association. See Full Job Description Here
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including computer and media/technology skills.
- This is a consultant position and successful candidate will need to provide their own computer
- Demonstrated excellence and innovation in organizational development
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate embodied experiences.
- Emerging or established presence in Not for Profit management
- Evidence of service to or leadership in the field of Somatic Movement Education and Therapy
- Application Instructions:
All materials should be attached in one email and sent to email@example.com
- Letter of interest addressing how the candidate uniquely meets the qualifications for the position, in particular: work experience, creative activity and/or research, collaboration and service.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- A separate document with the names and contact information of at least three references.
- An example of a recent publication or writing sample sent as a PDF.
The application deadline is December 5, 2022. Applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis for a reserve pool. Applications in the reserve pool may then be reviewed in the order in which they were received until the position is filled.