ISMETA Members now have more ways to SPREAD THE NEWS!
Beginning with the January 2021 edition, our newsletter will be focused more on news and less on event postings. While we will still be featuring newsworthy member content in our monthly E-Newsletter, member events can now be posted to the Somatic Movement Events Calendar
Post Events to the Somatic Movement Events Calendar
We encourage All ISMETA Members (except Associate Members and Students) to post their Events (i.e. workshops, classes, trainings) to our Somatic Movement Events Calendar. (Find "how to" instructions on the Member Portal)
Submit "Newsworthy" content to the monthly E-Newsletter
Eligible ISMETA members (Registered Professional Members, Approved Training Programs, Professional Membership Organizations and Associate Organizations) send us your “newsworthy” items such as book launches, journal article publication, receiving an award, program relocation, a new Approved Training Program or Affiliated Professional Organization joining ISMETA, Call for Conference Proposals, Call for Journal Submissions, or other items you find of interest that fellow members may also find interesting for our monthly e-Newsletter.
Please send your submissions following the guidelines below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsworthy items for the next e-news issue are due by the 25th of the month
- Please submit your announcements in the body of your email or as an attached document, maximum 150 words. We are very strict about the word limit, and your submission will be sent back if it is longer.
- PDF's are non-transferable. Do not send your submission as a PDF it will be returned.
- One high-quality image file (not PDF) can be included in the announcement: Square or Horizontal orientation.
- Newsletter submissions if accepted will be included for one-month duration.
Please send your submissions and any questions to email@example.com
Thank you for your support and interest!