INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE AND UPDATE YOUR MEMBER PAGE IN THE ISMETA WEBSITE DIRECTORY
The Member Login is located under LOG-IN tab on the top menu of our website. Please log in with your organizational email address and password to access your profile. The password was automatically generated and sent to you when you paid the training program application fee through the ISMETA website. If you can’t locate it, please request a password reset link for your training program at: email@example.com. Once you have access to the Membership Portal, your password can be changed in your training program profile at the bottom of the contact info section at any time.
To create/update the website page for your training program:
- Log into the Member Portal, as instructed above.
- Click on “Manage My Membership” and select the “Renew/Upgrade/Manage Your Membership” option. Then, under the Profile tab, you can edit various fields. Please save each field as you work on your profile.
- Edit your Basic Info for accuracy. It is optional to list a public address. Please fill out the Private Contact Address so that ISMETA can reach you by regular mail. ISMETA will never share your Private Contact Address. We will only use it to send land mail at times.
- In the “Directory Settings” area you may choose privacy options to customize what contact information you would like shared on our public directory.
- The “Business card” is what people see first. For your Profile Picture, we recommend a headshot rather than a logo. Other body views are acceptable, too. The “Description” is an important part of your profile. It is searchable by keywords so please choose text that communicates the essence of your work. Identify yourself based on what you believe people might search for.
- As you finish each section (Profile description, Practitioner information, Education, Photo gallery) save before you continue to the next. Including a link to your website is helpful to provide direct access to more information about your program. If your program is taught in English and another language please use both in your description.
- Approved Training Programs can now provide details on the upcoming start dates of their new training cycles in the Upcoming Training section of their organization’s directory page.
- Approved Training Programs also have an option for Additional Contacts to be listed. They can be set to public or private. Additional names can include a business office contact for billing and the Director’s name if you choose to not have that address in the public view. All of these contacts must have their emails and position or title listed. IMPORTANT: Make sure that your main email access is not also listed in additional contacts because this will limit your access to editing your account, and cause problems with renewals. Please contact ISMETA at firstname.lastname@example.org to add new Leadership Council Representatives. It is your responsibility to keep these up to date.
- If you are a Registered Professional Member and also have an ISMETA organizational membership, you can log in to both with the same email in turn by requesting a password and the system will ask which account. IMPORTANT: If you choose to use the same email for multiple accounts, it is vital that you keep track of the passwords for each account and make sure that you log into the correct account (personal or organization.)
- Before leaving any page or section make sure to SAVE. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.