Registered Professional Member PLUS includes Liability Insurance. Insurance Coverage details can be seen here.
Fast Track Application – If you are a graduate of an ISMETA Approved Training Program complete the application form below then send a copy of your certificate to email@example.com. Use the discount code ATP at the checkout to receive a $55 discount on your application fee . If you belong to an ISMETA affiliated Professional Membership Organization (BMCA, ATI or FGNA) use the discount code JOINTATP at the checkout to receive both discounts your first year.
Independent Track Application – If you did not graduate from an ISMETA Approved Training Program
- Download the ISMETA Independent Track Application . Be sure to download the file as a Word document, not just preview it in Google Docs.
- This document is a fillable form. Fill it out by typing where the form says “Click here to enter text.”, clicking in the appropriate check boxes ☐, and finally signing and dating at the bottom upon completion. Be sure to save the file as you work on it.
- Gather all of the supporting documentation per Section V. Supporting Documentation, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your completed Independent Track Application Form with the subject line “ISMETA Independent Track Application – (your name here)”.
- Fill out the online application below including payment
- Our Professional Standards Committee will review your application and follow up with you as necessary.
FGNA Members use this Track and send FGNA Certificate instead of full list of curriculum. Please contact us early in the process for assistance if you have any difficulty.
All new members must send documentation of 150 hours of professional practice within two years of application. Please download and use this form to record hours and send to email@example.com.
Joint Professional Membership Organization Discount – if you are a member of an ISMETA affiliated Professional Membership Organization (BMCA,ATI,FGNA), please use the discount code JOINT to receive a $20 discount to your membership dues. Please note if you have also graduated from an ISMETA Approved Training Program you would use the JOINTATP discount code to receive both discounts.
All PLUS Memberships begin on the first of the month and are for one year. Renewal must be completed a week before the first of the month for continued Liability Insurance Coverage.
For guidance on choosing registration type (RSME, RSMT or Dual) click here.
Once accepted you will receive a welcome letter attesting to your registration. If you would like to purchase a Certificate you can order one by logging into your account and filling out the certificate order form.