Current Student Members of ISMETA – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change to Professional Membership. No need to apply online.
Fast Track Application – If you are a graduate of an ISMETA Approved Training Program complete the application form below then send a copy of your certificate to email@example.com. Use the discount code atp at the checkout to receive a $55 discount on your application fee. If you graduated from an ISMETA Approved Training Program and you also belong to an ISMETA affiliated Professional Membership Organization use the discount code jointatp at the checkout to receive both discounts your first year. Note: ISMETA affiliated Professional Membership Organization members who are not graduates of an ISMETA Approved Training Program please use the Independent Track Process below instead.
Independent Track Application – If you did not graduate from an ISMETA Approved Training Program
- Download the ISMETA Independent Track Application . Be sure to download the file as a Word document, not just preview it in Google Docs.
- This document is a fillable form. Fill it out by typing where the form says “Click here to enter text.”, clicking in the appropriate check boxes ☐, and finally signing and dating at the bottom upon completion. Be sure to save the file as you work on it.
- Gather all of the supporting documentation per Section V. Supporting Documentation, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your completed Independent Track Application Form with the subject line “ISMETA Independent Track Application – (your name here)”.
- Fill out the online application below including payment
- Our Professional Standards Committee will review your application and follow up with you as necessary.
FGNA Members use this Track and send FGNA Certificate in lieu of form. ISMETA Independent Track Application is not required for FGNA Members. Please contact us early in the process for assistance if you have any difficulty.
For guidance on choosing registration type (RSME, RSMT or Dual RSME/T) click here.
Registered Professional Member PLUS includes Liability Insurance. Insurance Coverage details can be seen here.
Joint Professional Membership Organization Discount– if you are a member of an ISMETA affiliated Professional Membership Organization (ATI, BMCA, CTA, FGNA), please use the discount code JOINT to receive a $20 discount to your membership dues. Please note if you have also graduated from an ISMETA Approved Training Program you would use the JOINTATP discount code to receive both discounts.
All PLUS Memberships begin on the first of the month and are for one year. Renewal must be completed a week before the first of the month for continued Liability Insurance Coverage.
Once accepted you will receive a welcome letter attesting to your registration. If you would like to purchase a Certificate you can order one by logging into your account and filling out the certificate order form.
Please Note: Application fees are non-refundable. Any applications still lacking required documentation as requested by ISMETA six months after submission, will be cancelled and registration fees returned (ISMETA will retain all application fees.)